Please note: if you are a business customer, please contact us or come by the bank to have you and your business signed up for online account access.
Thank you for your interest in Online Banking with Charter Bank.
We are pleased to offer two convenient ways to sign up for online account access:
Option 1. Enroll Online Today!
It's easy to get signed up and begin accessing your accounts by enrolling online today. Please be sure to have the following information handy:
- One of your Charter Bank account numbers.
- Your social security number, date of birth, and address.
- The email address we already have on file (if you need to update or provide us with an email address, please call before moving forward with the completion of this application).
- You must already be a Charter Bank customer to sign up through online application.
- The person completing the online application must be the primary person on the account.
- This application process is for consumers only (if you are a business, please give us a call).
- Once your application is accepted, you will need to confirm your identity via a confirmation email. Please note that this will need to be done from the same computer you used to submit the application.
- After you are signed up, you can access your account from any computer with your username and password.
Option 2. Come in to the bank:
Please feel free to stop by the bank at anytime or the next time you are in for other banking needs. Any of our New Accounts Representatives would be happy to help you enroll in Online Banking, no appointment necessary.