Becoming a member of the Charter Bank Kidís Club will allow a child to earn points for fun prizes while learning about the importance of saving!
Itís easy to qualify for a membership:
- Set up an automatic payment from your Charter Bank checking account to a College Fund or Youth Savings account.
- Keep a minimum balance of $100 in your College Fund or $25 in your Youth Savings account.
- Membership is for children age 12 and under.
Each member will receive points based on the amount deposited into the designated account each quarter. You can save up your points or redeem them immediately for a prize.
Great benefits for everyone:
- Free checks for the checking account set-up for the Kidís Club
- Free online banking
- Each member using a College Fund will qualify for a UWEC Summer Institute scholarship (if account is open at least 1 year prior to May 1st).
- No membership fee
Stop in today to get your Kid's Club membership started or for a detailed brochure!