Consider replacing your printed account statements with more secure, more convenient and more environmentally responsible electronic statements. You will receive an e-mail notification, allowing you to retrieve your statement securely on the same cycle you would normally receive your paper statement.
- Available for Checking and Savings accounts, CD notices, and loans.
- Retain the familiar format of our paper statements
- View, print, or save them
How to sign up through your Online Banking account:
- Log in to your Online Banking account
- Choose eStatements from the top blue menu
- Choose Sign up/Changes to select the accounts you want to receive eStatements for
- Choose Email Settings if you need to update your email address
It’s as simple as that! Once you sign up online, you will automatically stop receiving paper statements*.
If you are not already utilizing our Online Banking service and wish to sign up for eStatements, please visit us in person to complete an application to start receiving eStatements. Once you sign up for eStatements you will no longer receive paper statements.
Click here for eStatement FAQ’s.
As of January 15, 2015 any newly opened accounts receiving a paper statement will be charged a statement fee of $2 per statement for consumers and $5 per statement for business customers. We encourage our customers to sign up for our free eStatements. *Transition from paper to electronic statements will occur on the next full statement cycle.