About the upgrade:
To use the upgraded Bill Pay system, each Bill Pay user must accept the new terms and conditions. These terms and conditions will only appear on your desktop computer when you log into Bill Pay. Once you have accepted the new terms and conditions on your desktop, you may continue to use the functionality on your mobile device or desktop computer. Here are some key elements to help answer questions you may have regarding the upgrade:
- You will use your same login ID and Password to enter Onlnie Banking to access Bill Pay
- The first time you use the upgraded Bill Pay service you will be asked to accept the new Terms & Conditions (this will only occur once)
- This service will contine to be offered to our customers with no monthly service charge
- Any Payees you have already entered will automatically be transfered over to the new system
- To check your computers' Browser compatibility, click here.
Features of Bill Pay:
Online Bill Pay is a service that allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. you determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It's safe, sercure and easy to use. We are pleased to offer this service with no monthly service charge.
Some key benefits of Bill Pay:
- Set up recurring payments
- View Bill Pay history
- View the process and delivery dates of each bill you submit before it is processed
- View pending payments for both electronic and check payments
- Enter Payees with ease as information will automatically populate if our system is familiar with the payee you are entering
- Pay taxes for your business with a direct link from our site to the IRS site
- Contact Bill Pay support during and after regular business hours
- Receive notifications about your payments via email
Click here for Bill Pay FAQ’s.
Read our Bill Pay Terms & Conditions.