Help us name the Chippewa Valley Museum Steamboat!
One of the new Chippewa Valley Museum exhibits will feature a steamboat. To help the museum with this new exhibit, we will be hosting a community naming contest!
As of March 10th, we will begin the Name the Steamboat contest for the Chippewa Valley Museum’s new Steamboat exhibit!
How it will work:
From March 10th – 24th, submit your favorite Steamboat name.
- Online: Simply add a comment with your name idea
- Offline: Simply complete a short entry form at Charter Bank
- We will collect all name ideas and compile them after the March 24th deadline.
- A small committee from Charter Bank and the Chippewa Valley Museum will narrow the names down to the top three.
- The top three entries will receive 4 passes to the Chippewa Valley Museum and be in the running for the final naming rights!
- The top three names will be posted on Facebook and the Charter Bank lobby as of March 31st.
- Comment, like, share, vote in person for your favorite name from March 31st – April 18th.
- All votes will be compiled and the big winner will be announced on April 21st, just in time for the final planning of the new exhibit!
- The winning name will receive the name on the Steamboat and a one-year membership to the Chippewa Valley museum.
More about the Chippewa Valley Museum
Charter Bank's Facebook page